Getting ready for your office move? Moving is a great time to not only sort, clean, and purge your office items. It’s also a great time to clean up the electronic files on your computer systems. Here are some tips:
- Check the network for unnecessary data. It costs to keep it!
- Compress seldom-used data.
- Remove old files, obsolete software, and unused software.
- Remove backup and “Temp” copies.
- Remove multiple copies of data.
- Remove games, bitmaps, demo versions of software, and beta versions of software.
- A good rule: If you use it, keep it. If you don’t, delete it.
At Plantation Moving & Storage, Inc., we’re full of great tips, help, and support to help make your business move smooth, low-stress, and with little “down time.” And all this is on top of our proven moving systems, our great service, our full-service and partial packing options, our quality crew members, and our guaranteed pricing.
We are the best movers to serve you during your business move into or out of Charleston, Summerville, North Charleston, Goose Creek, Mount Pleasant, Columbia, and all of South Carolina.